Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Linda's diary

Past:
Today was such a great day with the boys and Willy. Willy really loves talking with the boys about their sports and it makes me so happy seeing them happy together. Ben stopped by today and seems to be doing well. His success really motivates Willy and I hope he doesn't get carried away. Ben was a bit rough with my boy and I'm really not sure how I feel about that, I'm glad he stopped by to see Willy, but I'm also glad he's gone again.

Present:
Well the boys are home and I'm glad to see them but I'm so terribly worried about my dear Willy. He is such a tired man and needs his rest. I think he tried purposely wrecking the truck again... I'm just not sure what to do anymore. Why can't things go back to the way they were in the good old days when we were all happy and the boys were young and at home. The bills and stress just keep piling, I'm not sure how much more Willy or even I can take. God please help my family.

1 comment:

  1. The inclusion of God is interesting. We get no sense in the play that this is a religious family. Perhaps it's just meant as an expression here?

    ReplyDelete